BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.

BlackWater Prison Server!

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free
 
HomeMainCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Doomsday007 guard application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doomsday007



Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Doomsday007 guard application    Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:23 pm

IGN:Doomsday007

Timezone: eastern
Rank being applied for: guard

Why do you want the rank: because I love your server and I’m a dedicated player and i believe i can better the ruling and all over following of rules

What makes you a good choice:I love Minecraft and i just love your server and believe i can help you and your team

In-Game-Current-Rank:2

In-Game-Money: 31,120 cigars
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XionDominagus

avatar

Posts : 254
Join date : 2012-06-24
Age : 27
Location : On yo Couch, F**k'n it up.

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday007 guard application    Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:51 pm

DoomsDay is cool, +1

"I don't need a reticle, your pulse is enough."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blackwaterforum.forumotions.in
Miner_Connor



Posts : 177
Join date : 2012-06-25
Location : You never know...

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday007 guard application    Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:07 am

Thanks for the help last night dealing with comet, you were a BIG help in helping me track him down. +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XionDominagus

avatar

Posts : 254
Join date : 2012-06-24
Age : 27
Location : On yo Couch, F**k'n it up.

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday007 guard application    Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:51 am

Miner_Connor wrote:
Thanks for the help last night dealing with comet, you were a BIG help in helping me track him down. +1

Ummm, I don't remember what I did.. but your welcome?

"I don't need a reticle, your pulse is enough."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blackwaterforum.forumotions.in
Miner_Connor



Posts : 177
Join date : 2012-06-25
Location : You never know...

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday007 guard application    Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:09 am

XionDominagus wrote:
Miner_Connor wrote:
Thanks for the help last night dealing with comet, you were a BIG help in helping me track him down. +1

Ummm, I don't remember what I did.. but your welcome?

"I don't need a reticle, your pulse is enough."
I was talking to doom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XionDominagus

avatar

Posts : 254
Join date : 2012-06-24
Age : 27
Location : On yo Couch, F**k'n it up.

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday007 guard application    Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:35 am

Miner_Connor wrote:
XionDominagus wrote:
Miner_Connor wrote:
Thanks for the help last night dealing with comet, you were a BIG help in helping me track him down. +1

Ummm, I don't remember what I did.. but your welcome?
I was talking to doom
No one ever talks to me No

"I don't need a reticle, your pulse is enough."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blackwaterforum.forumotions.in
Miner_Connor



Posts : 177
Join date : 2012-06-25
Location : You never know...

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday007 guard application    Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:55 am

XionDominagus wrote:
Miner_Connor wrote:
XionDominagus wrote:
Miner_Connor wrote:
Thanks for the help last night dealing with comet, you were a BIG help in helping me track him down. +1

Ummm, I don't remember what I did.. but your welcome?
I was talking to doom
No one ever talks to me No

"I don't need a reticle, your pulse is enough."
Check your inbox Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XionDominagus

avatar

Posts : 254
Join date : 2012-06-24
Age : 27
Location : On yo Couch, F**k'n it up.

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday007 guard application    Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:42 am

O.O Huh, I never checked it before... yay. I'll check it now.

"I don't need a reticle, your pulse is enough."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blackwaterforum.forumotions.in
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Doomsday007 guard application    

Back to top Go down
 
Doomsday007 guard application
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlackWater Prison Server! :: Post Applications for GuardRank Here!-
Jump to: