BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.

BlackWater Prison Server!

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free
 
HomeMainCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Killer_Kiwi223 guard request

Go down 
AuthorMessage
killerkiwi223



Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-08-18

PostSubject: Killer_Kiwi223 guard request   Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:10 pm

Killer_Kiwi223
+1 Great Britan sorry if this isnt what u want
Guard
I like helping new people on servers Ive ran multiple factions dealing with the problems with fairness and being unbiassed

Im optimistiac, im good with difficult situations remaining calm and delivering consiqunces fairly

Im Currently rank 2
13,147.34 IGN money
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XionDominagus

avatar

Posts : 254
Join date : 2012-06-24
Age : 27
Location : On yo Couch, F**k'n it up.

PostSubject: Re: Killer_Kiwi223 guard request   Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:58 am

--__[+0]__--


"I don't need a reticle, your pulse is enough."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blackwaterforum.forumotions.in
Mrpanda942

avatar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2012-08-06
Age : 20
Location : Glasgow, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Killer_Kiwi223 guard request   Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:02 am

+1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XionDominagus

avatar

Posts : 254
Join date : 2012-06-24
Age : 27
Location : On yo Couch, F**k'n it up.

PostSubject: Re: Killer_Kiwi223 guard request   Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:06 am

--__[+Pandie.]__--


"I don't need a reticle, your pulse is enough."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blackwaterforum.forumotions.in
Rockloudly123

avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 25
Location : UK, England

PostSubject: Re: Killer_Kiwi223 guard request   Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:51 pm

killerkiwi223 wrote:
Killer_Kiwi223
+1 Great Britan sorry if this isnt what u want
Guard
I like helping new people on servers Ive ran multiple factions dealing with the problems with fairness and being unbiassed

Im optimistiac, im good with difficult situations remaining calm and delivering consiqunces fairly

Im Currently rank 2
13,147.34 IGN money
We are a lil' full on Guards atm, Sorry.
I haven't seen you on much and not so sure if you've been helpful >.<
I'll watch you for the next few days to determine if your beneficial or not Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XionDominagus

avatar

Posts : 254
Join date : 2012-06-24
Age : 27
Location : On yo Couch, F**k'n it up.

PostSubject: Re: Killer_Kiwi223 guard request   Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:49 pm

Rockloudly123 wrote:
killerkiwi223 wrote:
Killer_Kiwi223
+1 Great Britan sorry if this isnt what u want
Guard
I like helping new people on servers Ive ran multiple factions dealing with the problems with fairness and being unbiassed

Im optimistiac, im good with difficult situations remaining calm and delivering consiqunces fairly

Im Currently rank 2
13,147.34 IGN money
We are a lil' full on Guards atm, Sorry.
I haven't seen you on much and not so sure if you've been helpful >.<
I'll watch you for the next few days to determine if your beneficial or not Smile

--__[Sunny promote guards anyhow, which... He has an Army XD.]__--


"I don't need a reticle, your pulse is enough."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blackwaterforum.forumotions.in
Rockloudly123

avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 25
Location : UK, England

PostSubject: Re: Killer_Kiwi223 guard request   Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:16 am

XionDominagus wrote:
Rockloudly123 wrote:
killerkiwi223 wrote:
Killer_Kiwi223
+1 Great Britan sorry if this isnt what u want
Guard
I like helping new people on servers Ive ran multiple factions dealing with the problems with fairness and being unbiassed

Im optimistiac, im good with difficult situations remaining calm and delivering consiqunces fairly

Im Currently rank 2
13,147.34 IGN money
We are a lil' full on Guards atm, Sorry.
I haven't seen you on much and not so sure if you've been helpful >.<
I'll watch you for the next few days to determine if your beneficial or not Smile

--__[Sunny promote guards anyhow, which... He has an Army XD.]__--


"I don't need a reticle, your pulse is enough."
xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XionDominagus

avatar

Posts : 254
Join date : 2012-06-24
Age : 27
Location : On yo Couch, F**k'n it up.

PostSubject: Re: Killer_Kiwi223 guard request   Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:08 pm

Rockloudly123 wrote:
XionDominagus wrote:
Rockloudly123 wrote:
killerkiwi223 wrote:
Killer_Kiwi223
+1 Great Britan sorry if this isnt what u want
Guard
I like helping new people on servers Ive ran multiple factions dealing with the problems with fairness and being unbiassed

Im optimistiac, im good with difficult situations remaining calm and delivering consiqunces fairly

Im Currently rank 2
13,147.34 IGN money
We are a lil' full on Guards atm, Sorry.
I haven't seen you on much and not so sure if you've been helpful >.<
I'll watch you for the next few days to determine if your beneficial or not Smile

--__[Sunny promote guards anyhow, which... He has an Army XD.]__--


"I don't need a reticle, your pulse is enough."
xD


--__[We all have our places. I am the overseer and douche, sunny is guard leader, dead is um... AFK-Owner. Pandie is there as a mascot and youre there to just look pretty and stay quiet and make sammichs. XD.]__--


"I don't need a reticle, your pulse is enough."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blackwaterforum.forumotions.in
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Killer_Kiwi223 guard request   

Back to top Go down
 
Killer_Kiwi223 guard request
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlackWater Prison Server! :: Post Applications for GuardRank Here!-
Jump to: