BlackWater Prison Server!
Login to BlackWater Prison!
Don't have an account?! Make sure you register!

*****Want to Donate? Good Choice! Very Happy*****
Why Donate? The simple answer is that all donations go right into paying for all costs associated with the server. With enough donations it will allows us to purchase upgrades to the server for faster, lag-free service, expand to more slots, and also allows us to give you gifts in return.

BlackWater Prison Server!

Brand New Prison Themed Server. It is a server where you work your ass off trying as hard as you can to get to free

HomeMainCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Youngm4n's Guard Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Youngm4n

PostSubject: Youngm4n's Guard Application   Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:53 am

IGN: Youngmn
Timezone: EST
Rank being applied for: Guard
Why do you want the rank: I would love to be a guard for many reasons, but basically because i love this server, and its totally original theme of being a prison type server. I always am on MC and i love this server, which is quite rare because most servers stink due to their lack of dedication and effort put into setting up server, and choosing the appropriate guards.
What makes you a good choice: I am a great choice to be a guard, because i am dedicated to this server and i WILL put 100% effort into helping keeping this server safe, fair and obviously, fun. I hate when players use mods, or hacks, and i will do my very best to prevent it, along with preventing players from cursing and unfair fighting, due to the use of illegal items such as swords, bows, and fire. I am a great player and i can eep my cool, even when ticked off; and i will represent this server by being a fair, but strict guard who only wants prisoners to do their time safely.
In-Game-Rank: Block 2
In-Game-Money: $11,101.08 (will change do to my constant playing)

P.S. I am also skilled in fighting, incase of a prison riot, and will not allow any prisoner to escape under my watch.

Thanks, Youngm4n

Back to top Go down
Wade1056

PostSubject: Add Youngm4n as guard!   Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:12 am

Youngm4n is a cool dude, i play with him on a few servers, he is a straight dude and he kicks ass. Accept his guard recuest admin!
Back to top Go down
HardAndymon

PostSubject: Re: Youngm4n's Guard Application   Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:39 pm

Sorry Brother i Dont do Beggars if you dont beg as much i would have voted for ya -1 :Guard HardAndymon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XionDominagus

PostSubject: Re: Youngm4n's Guard Application   Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:16 pm

Sorry bre, -1 (.) Better luck next time.

"I don't need a reticle, your pulse is enough."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blackwaterforum.forumotions.in
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youngm4n's Guard Application   

Back to top Go down

Youngm4n's Guard Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlackWater Prison Server! :: Post Applications for GuardRank Here!-
Jump to: